What you benefit from when choosing MET as your partner for ESP upgrades
- Strong technology portfolio
- Value driven customized solutions to suit customers needs
- Experienced team and partnerships delivering effective project execution
- Business-flexible and financially sound company
- Global licensor of Air Pollution Control technologies and systems
MET offers extensive services with in-house completence as well as in partnerships with key suppliers. We follow a standardized approach illustrated below, to ensure the highest level of project execution.
Our custom engineered products include electrostatic precipitators, rebuilds and upgrades, ESP-FF conversions, custom Pulse Jet Fabric Filters, and replacement parts for all OEM precipitator designs.
Our services include design and structural engineering evaluations, precipitator inspections, on-site technical advisor services, field troubleshooting and training.
Field Services include:
- Thorough ESP inspections
- ESP voltage controller diagnostic evaluation
- Ultrasonic thickness test evaluation of ESP casing and internal components
- On-site technical advisory services during ESP rebuilds, conversions, and modifications to equipment
- Training: MET can custom design a precipitator operation and maintenance training seminar at your plant site
Design and Structural Engineering Evaluations:
- Evaluate options for rebuild, upgrade, or conversion of your ESP
- Perform a structural evaluation of your precipitator and provide recommended modifications, if required, to accommodate increased pressure drop operation or operating temperature due to SCR addition, balanced draft conversion, or other process changes